Professional Feasibility Studies From Your Domestic Energy Assessor – Nexus Energy Solutions
As a professional domestic energy assessor, Nexus Energy Solutions aim to provide our customers with impartial green energy advice.
Generally, a domestic feasibility study aims to provide the consumer with the opportunity to estimate potential risks and rewards in developing green energy solutions.
The questions you must first ask yourself before commencing with a domestic green energy project include:
- Is my home suitable for this green energy solution?
- Have we gone through the structured process for selection?
- What obstacles could we face if we develop on this property or land?
Nexus Energy Solutions can help you find the most efficient and sustainable green energy solutions. By doing this we can evaluate your properties green energy options and analyse any risks associated with your energy project.
As a professional renewable energy company, during the analysis stage we determine potential project set-backs and limitations.
To determine how suitable a site is for green energy options, using the latest technology, we prospect the site and then produce a list categorising and ranking its potential opportunities, such as the site’s approximate capacity.
Field Assessments & Domestic Renewable Energy Solutions
Green deal home improvements take time and careful planning. A typical study will consists of some or all of the following factors:
- Possible visual and noise concerns
- Potential wind monitoring locations, including site coordinates, access, and surroundings
- A resource assessment
- A preliminary layout, turbine selection, and energy production estimates
- Technical feasibility and technology options
- UK regulatory requirements and challenges
Find out More
Contact your green deal provider – Nexus Energy Solutions – for your feasibility study, and find out how much energy you could save on your property.Free Energy Quote